Recipe adapted from Ari, Well Seasoned Studio.
- 1 loaf Chabaso Sweet Potato Mezzo Ciabatta cut into ¼” thick slices
- 4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Chocolate bars enough to cover bread
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Marshmallows, about 1-2 per slice of bread
- 1 cup graham crackers crushed
Preheat grill to medium-high heat and coat with grill spray. Drizzle bread on both sides with olive oil, then season with kosher salt. Place directly on grill grates, cover, then cook about 2-3 minutes per side, or until bread is charred and crispy, but not burnt.
Place bread on a large tray. Immediately top with squares of chocolate. Chocolate will begin to melt slowly by itself, or you can throw it back on the TURNED OFF grill for 1-2 minutes to speed it up. When chocolate melts, spread to cover toast, then sprinkle on sea salt.
- Toast marshmallows over a fire, or with a gas burner on your stove. Place marshmallows on metal skewers and hold about 1-2 inches above flame and rotate slowly. Alternatively, you can hold the skewers a few inches over a hot grill, then rotate slowly until charred. Cook to your desired doneness.
- Sprinkle chocolate with graham cracker crumbs, then place roasted marshmallows on top. Serve immediately