Bread Breakers is a Chabaso project that fosters dialogue across political and cultural divides. Conversations that are recorded through the Bread Breakers project are archived at the Library of Congress through the StoryCorps platform. The full archive of Bread Breakers conversations is available here.
- Who has been the most influential person in your life? What did they teach you?
- Can you share a story about a lesson you learned from your parents or guardian?
- Was there a moment, event, or person in your life who shaped your political views?
- What’s most hurtful to you about what people across the political divides say about people on your side?
- Can you share a story about the first time you remember being aware of politics?